Private tapas tour
- You will visit three tapas bars
- For dessert you will go to one of the best churrerías in Madrid to taste chocolate with churros or ice cream
- Private guide expert in history and gastronomy
- You will know the most representative places of old Madrid
You will go with a local guide expert in history and gastronomy to the most popular tapas bars of Madrid where the locals go to eat their famous tapas as Iberian ham, fried cod (typical tapa from Madrid), Spanish omelet, bravas and more tapas according to the tapas bars where we go that day.
Pass by iconic Madrid landmarks like the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, La Latina neighborhood, Plaza de la Villa (The Old City Council), San Miguel Market, Almudena Cathedral ,Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente The Austrians neighborhood, San Gines church etc.
During the tour you will learn more about the history of Madrid and about the tapas tradition in a more personalized way, where you can go at your own pace, asking what you want.
You will be guided by a local expert in history and gastronomy so at the end of the tour you will know more about the history of my city and my country.
- Visit to 3 tapas bar and one churrería to have chocolate with churros or ice cream (in summer)
- Private local guide expert in history and gastronomy (English and Spanish)
- 1 tapa and 1 drink (wine, vermouth, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar. + chocolate with churros or ice cream (in summer)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Puerta del Sol, Madrid, Spain
Statue of the bear and the strawberry tree. Look for the red umbrella.
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Not recommended for vegans, vegetarians and lactose intolerant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group size: min. 2 max. 8 people
- Daily at 12.30pm and 7.00pm
June brings us more Hard from the hand of 150 !! June 1, 2019 from 23:30 with 3 Zones, we danced wit...
Sunday 26 May, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artists: Ninetoes !! - Djs...
May brings us back a new edition of one of the most danced parties of Fabrik: Cadenza Vagabundos Fes...
Sunday June 9, After Brunch returns Autocine Madrid RACE! This time next to our #afterbrunchcrew a l...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...
Roland & E1-London presents Black Codes Genres: Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Christian Varela,Ken Ish...