Private walking tour in Madrid
- Private guide expert in history
- Get to know Madrid in a personalized way
Get to know Madrid in a personalized way, going at your pace, without stress, walking and learning many things about the city without having the feeling of being in a large group.
Pass by iconic Madrid landmarks like the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, House of Representatives (Congreso de los Diputados), The literary neighborhood where the writers of the Spanish Golden Age lived. The oldest restaurant in the world, Plaza de la Villa (The Old City Council), Almudena Cathedral ,Royal Palace, Plaza de Oriente The Austrians Neighborhood, San Gines church etc.
During the tour you will learn more about the history of each neighborhood in a more personalized way, where you can go at your own pace, asking what you want.
You will be guided by a local expert in history so at the end of the tour you will know more about the history of my city and my country.
Also at the end of our tour if you wish the tour operator will inform you about restaurants or bars to go to eat.
- Private local guide expert in history
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up Hotel drop-off
Plaza Puerta del Sol, 11, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes, comfortable clothes, and desire to have a great time
- Sun protection, hat, sunglasses (during the summer)
- At the end of the tour, you'll go back to the original starting point (Puerta del Sol)
- From Monday to Sunday at 9.00am
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Real Madrid - SD Eibar 07-04-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spain De...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Celta de Vigo 14-04-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain ...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Celebrate with us Carnival! ️ elrow lands at FABRIK on Saturday, March 2 from 5:00 pm ???? The best ...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...