Santiago Bernabéu stadium and Real Madrid Museum skip-the-line tickets and guided tour with lunch
- Explore the Santiago Bernabéu stadium with a football lover and expert guide
- Visit the Real Madrid dressing room and trophy room and absorb their history
- Touch the pitch upon which Ronaldo, Bale and Ramos play throughout the year
- Relax with a delicious lunch and spectacular views out over the stadium
Enjoy a guided visit with a football lover and expert guide to the world famous Santiago Bernabeu stadium and the museum of Real Madrid. Classified by UEFA as one of its top tier “Elite Stadiums”, the Santiago Bernabeu holds 81,044 spectators, hundreds of trophies and historic moments in every room and around every corner.
The tour includes visits to all parts of the ground, including the Real Madrid dressing room, the presidential box, the press room, the photo room, the trophy room and more. You will be able to walk down the tunnel, enter the pitch and touch the grass over which Di Stefano, Zidane and Cristiano Ronaldo have tread and some of the greatest moments in football history have taken place, with great opportunities to take your photo in this unique stadium.
Following the visit, you will have time to explore the official Real Madrid club shop and pick-up souvenirs. Then you'll go to one of the official club restaurants inside the stadium, where you will be able to enjoy a delicious Spanish lunch with beautiful views out over the field.
There are two available menus, one for adults and one for children. The adults’ menu includes starters to share (rocket and mascarpone salad, tomato carpaccio with pesto, home made ham croquettes), a main dish to choose (Iberian pork steak with Roquefort sauce or Sea bass in shrimp sauce and quinoa sautéed), and homemade cheesecake or coffee to finish, including water, a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink. The kids’ menu includes a main dish to choose (pasta, burger or fried eggs), a drink and chocolate cake or ice-cream for dessert.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Santiago Bernabéu stadium
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Gourmet Lunch with great views at Real Café Bernabéu
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Foods or beverage for children under 3 years
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-6 years old: reduced
Paseo de la Castellana
Santiago Bernabeu Stadium ticket office N. 10, Paseo de la Castellana, next to Gate 7. Please, arrive at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Cancellation of this tour needs to be 72 hours in advance for a full refund
- For groups under 20 people the tour will be conducted by an audio-guide
- Daily at 11.00am
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Real Madrid - SD Eibar 07-04-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spain De...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Celta de Vigo 14-04-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain ...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Celebrate with us Carnival! ️ elrow lands at FABRIK on Saturday, March 2 from 5:00 pm ???? The best ...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...