Skip-the-line tickets to the Prado Museum
- Enjoy the Prado’s collection of 7,600 paintings and 1,000 sculptures
- See masterpieces by Velázquez, Goya, Mantegna, Raphael, Tintoretto
- Access the temporary exhibitions
- Excellent provisions for visitors with mobility issues
- On the 25th of June the exhibition "Velázquez, Rembrandt, Vermeer. Miradas afines" will be inaugurated
Experience the Museo del Prado’s huge collection of Italian, Dutch and other international masters: the largest concentration of masterpieces per square meter in the world. You’ll see works such as:
- Velazquez’s Las Meninas
- Goya’s Second of May 1808 and Third of May 1808
- El Bosco’s The Garden of Delights
- Mantegna’s Death of a Virgin
- Raphael’s The Holy Family (known as The Pearl)
- Titian’s Emperor Carlos V on Horseback
- Tintoretto’s The Foot Washing
- Rubens’ The Three Graces
- El Greco’s The Nobleman with his hand on his Chest
Tickets include access to permanent collection and temporary exhibitions shown on the date of the visit.
- Entrance to Prado Museum
- Free entry for people younger than 18 years of age
- Senior over 65 years old
Please note: Only the standard price is available while booking online
Calle Ruiz de Alarcón 23
- On the 25th of June the exhibition "Velázquez, Rembrandt, Vermeer. Miradas afines" will be inaugurated. In order to visit this exhibition, you need to get a time slot which will be given to you at the Museum's ticket office on the day of your visit when you present your ticket
- All the museum cloakrooms offer free wheelchairs and walking sticks at the visitor’s disposal
- The museum has lifts, ramps, platforms and restrooms specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Only the standard price is available while booking online
- The temporary exhibition is INCLUDED in the price but requires the reservation of the time slot at the ticket office before entering the museum
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable
- Monday-Saturday: 10.00am-8.00pm
- Sundays and holidays: 10.00am-7.00pm
- Closed: 1 January, 1 May, and 25 December
- Reduced opening hours: 10.00am-2.00pm: 6 January, 24 and 31December
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing (the galleries are cleared 10 minutes before closing)
The Paseo del Arte pass allows you to visit three of Madrid’s best museums and is valid for one year...
The Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía of Madrid is dedicated to late 19th and 20th century a...
At Madrid’s Reina Sofía Museum, you will admire the work from some of the best Spain’s 20th-century ...
The creation of the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, in 1990, met the need for a museum pr...
Explore the Reina Sofia Museum, and visit some of the outstanding rooms in chronological order. Get ...
Come to discover Madrid with the finest scooter rental at the best prices you can find and do not mi...
Corral de la Morería was started by Manuel del Rey in 1956 and is the most known tablao flamenco in ...
Spaniards usually go to different tapas bars for dinner sharing different food dishes like Iberian h...
Your local guide will introduce you to the fascinating world of Jerez wines, at two authentic bars i...
Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid, which is the most remarkable monument of the city. Feel like a mem...