Skip-the-line tickets to the Prado Museum and tour with an expert guide
- Discover one of the best museum around the world with an expert guide
- Save precious time with your skip-the-line tickets
- Take a journey through the eyes of the Spanish painters
- Marvel at the wonders of Spanish art
Enjoy all the beauty and history of the Prado Museum, the main Spanish national art museum. Located in central Madrid, El Prado is widely considered to have one of the world's finest collections of European art, dating from the 12th century to the early 20th century, based on the former Spanish Royal Collection, and the single best collection of Spanish art. Founded as a museum of paintings and sculpture in 1819, it also contains important collections of other types of works.
Explore one of the greatest art museums in the world without having to queue and awe at the splendorous works of Francisco Goya, the single most extensively represented artist, as well as by Hieronymus Bosch, El Greco, Peter Paul Rubens, Titian, and Diego Velázquez.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Licensed tour guide
- Tour only in English
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-6 years: reduced
Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Goya statue in Felipe IV Street
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Daily at 10.15am
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early
- Blackout dates: 1 January, 1 May, 25 December
Sunday 26 May, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artists: Ninetoes !! - Djs...
May brings us back a new edition of one of the most danced parties of Fabrik: Cadenza Vagabundos Fes...
Sunday June 9, After Brunch returns Autocine Madrid RACE! This time next to our #afterbrunchcrew a l...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...
Roland & E1-London presents Black Codes Genres: Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Christian Varela,Ken Ish...
Cocoon lands in FABRIK on Saturday, June 15 from 5:00 p.m. A brand in the electronics industry does ...