Tapas tour and flamenco show
- You will visit two tapas bars and one of the best churrerías in Madrid to have chocolate with churros
- Local guide expert in history and gastronomy
Our stroll starts at 5.30pm at The Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree (Puerta del Sol).
You will go with a local guide expert in history and gastronomy to the most popular tapas bars of Madrid where the locals go to eat their famous tapas as Iberian ham, Duck ham tapa, Asturian pie of meat, spanish omelet, and Many more according to the tapas bars where we go that day.
Pass by iconic Madrid landmarks like the Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, San Miguel Market, the oldest restaurant in Madrid, La Latina neighborhood, Plaza de la Villa (The Old City Council), San Miguel Market , San Ginés Church and The Austrians Neighborhood.
During the tour you will learn more about the history of flamenco, the history of Madrid and the tapas tradition asking what you want and enjoying the tour.
All the products we are going to try are of the highest quality, tapas bars selected for the best palates.
- Entrance fees (Flamenco show entrance + a drink beer, wine, sangria or a soft drink)
- 1 tapa and 1 drink (wine, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar + chocolate with churros
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Plaza Puerta del Sol, 11, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree (Puerta del Sol). Look for the red umbrella!
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for vegans and lactose intolerant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group size: min. 2 max. 8 people
- From Monday to Saturday at 5.30pm
- This tour only takes place from 1 January to 15 June and from 15 September to 31 December
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Celta de Vigo 14-04-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain ...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...
April brings us more Hard by the hand of # 150 !! April 17 from 23:30 with 3 Zones, we dance with: W...
ONLY NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dr...