Tapas tour at Chueca and Malasaña in Madrid for small groups
- Visit three authentics tapas bars of Malasaña and Chueca
- Learn more about the history of these two neighborhoods of Madrid with an expert guide in gastronomy and history
- Fun and informal atmosphere
- Learn more about the tapas tradition and about the Spaniards
Enter one of the most "castizos" neighborhoods of Madrid with the help of an expert guide in gastronomy and history, and visit three of the most classic bars of these quarters.
The first stop will be in a tavern that today celebrates more than 100 years, founded in 1917 was originally a winery that would later become the current tavern. In this place you will try its specialty the tinned fish and seafood like the mussels, marinade tuna, anchovies, razor-shells etc and its most representative drink, the vermouth. The next stop is another tavern that was also founded in the beginning as a winery in the 19th century, later it would become one of the most emblematic taverns in the area, here you will try its specialty, the Spanish omelette that has won many contests being one of the best Spanish omelette in Madrid. The last stop is another classic from the area opened in 1929 as a liquor store, where you will taste its classics like vermouth and its more characteristic tapas such as tuna pie or bravas (Spicy fried potatoes).
During the tour you will learn more about the history of Madrid and the tapas tradition. All the products you are going to try are of the highest quality, tapas bars selected for the best palates.
- Visit to three authentics tapas bars
- 1 tapa and 1 drink (wine,Vermouth, beer, soft drinks or water) in each bar
- Local guide in English and Spanish
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
At the exit of the Chueca metro station. Look for the red umbrella
- The tour ends at San Bernardo Street where you can take a taxi or subway
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for vegetarians, vegans and lactose intolerant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Group size: min.2 max. 8 people
Monday to Saturday at 12.30pm and 7.00pm
Sunday 26 May, After Brunch returns to Florida Retreat this time as guest artists: Ninetoes !! - Djs...
May brings us back a new edition of one of the most danced parties of Fabrik: Cadenza Vagabundos Fes...
Sunday June 9, After Brunch returns Autocine Madrid RACE! This time next to our #afterbrunchcrew a l...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...
Roland & E1-London presents Black Codes Genres: Tech house,Techno Lines Up: Christian Varela,Ken Ish...
Cocoon lands in FABRIK on Saturday, June 15 from 5:00 p.m. A brand in the electronics industry does ...