Toledo guided tour with cathedral and Madrid tapas bus tour
- Explore the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighbourhoods of ancient Toledo with an expert guide
- Discover the spectacular Toledo Cathedral and the treasures within
- Admire the artworks of El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé
- Enjoy comfortable private bus transport to and from Madrid
Enjoy a comprehensive visit to the magical city of Toledo, the UNESCO-world heritage site where famous for narrow medieval streets, beautiful architecture and rich history, mixing diverse Christian, Jewish and Muslim backgrounds. Known as the Imperial City for having been the seat of the court of King Charles I and associated with the life and works of Miguel de Cervantes, Toledo is a city with history and surprises behind every corner, that your professional tour guide will unearth for you.
Embarking in comfort from central Madrid, your expert guide will ensure you visit every essential monument, building and district in Toledo, with guided visits to emblematic sites such as Toledo cathedral, the church of Santo Tomé, the Jewish District and the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca. In total you will visit the city’s 8 most important historic districts and monuments, ensuring that you cover all the unmissable things to do in Toledo, including the famous painting by El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé.
The tour will also include free time for you to explore the rest of the city on your own, with the possibility to return to places already visited or enter freely into further locations with tickets provided by the tour operator, including the Church of the Saviour and the Colegio de las Doncellas Nobles.
After visiting Toledo, either that same evening or the following day, jump on board the tapas bus, where you will be able to enjoy the best views of Madrid, with a panoramic guided tour of all the key places in Madrid that you can’t miss.
Let the expert professional guide on the bus tell you of the history behind the beauty of Paseo de la Castellana, the Puerta de Alcalá roundabout and the Retiro Park. Enjoy the amazing views of the huge skyscrapers in Plaza Castilla, learn about Real Madrid and its Santiago Bernabéu stadium, and ride along the beautiful streets of Madrid’s city centre.
The available menus are:
- Adult: Iberian ham, cheeses from La Mancha, paella, Spanish omelette, Migas from Extremadura
- Children: beef hamburger in brioche bread with cheddar cheese and chicken fingers, a soft drink or water
- Tickets to the 7 major monuments in Toledo
- Exclusive guided visit of the cathedral of Toledo
- Professional bilingual guide
- Bus to and from Madrid
- Panoramic guided route by comfortable modern bus through Madrid
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Hotel pick-up and dfrop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant 0-2 years old: free
- Child 3-8 years old: reduced
Plaza Puerta del Sol, 11, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- 9:00am: Cánovas del Castillo Square (Neptuno), 28014, Madrid
- 9.30am: Las Ventas Square, Julio Camba Street, outside Las Ventas Metro station (exit Julio Camba Street)
- On Sundays the tour at 9.00am starts in Bar El Brillante, Plaza Emperador Carlos V, nº8 (Atocha)
- From February daily at 09.00am and 09.30am, except Mondays and Sundays
- Blackout dates: 25 December 1 January
la liga spain: Real Madrid - Villarreal CF 05-05-2019 Paseo de la Castellana, 142, 28036 Madrid, Spa...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Celta de Vigo 14-04-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain ...
la liga spain: Atletico Madrid - Sevilla FC 12-05-2019 Calle Poligono 4, 32, 28022 Madrid, Spain Del...
Celebrate with us Carnival! ️ elrow lands at FABRIK on Saturday, March 2 from 5:00 pm ???? The best ...
The Madrid party that marked the Thursday in Madrid for more than two years returns to its home Goya...
Kid Ink on the first anniversary of Desert Night Party. Nazca Events Club Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lin...