- Discover some of the most important monuments of the city
- Admire the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca and the Church of Santo Tomé
- Explore the Judish Quarter
While you visit Madrid, do not miss the opportunity to visit Toledo in a tour where you will be able to admire the main attractions of this important Spanish city and be back in Madrid to enjoy the evening.
This tour has 3 different options:
- Toledo Express: this option includes only the transportation to Toledo, once there, enjoy the time on your own
- Toledo Express + Guided Visit: this option includes the transportation to Toledo and the guided visit with a professional guide
- Toledo Express + Guided Visit + Tickets: enjoy the whole experience at the city with the guided visit and the entrances to the Synagogue and the church of Santo Tomé
The city of Toledo was declared Patrimony of the Humanity by UNESCO. The tour starts with a walk to the Citadel and the Cathedral so you can admire its location. You will visit the church of Sao Tome, where you will see invaluable sculptures. You will know the Jewish quarter, or Jewry, characterized by its narrow and cobbled streets. Also, you will be able to visit the interior of the Synagogue of Santa Maria Blanca. Your walk will continue for the Mirador del Valle and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, that your guide will explain to you with a panoramic sight from the outside. Later you will have free time to explore the streets, squares and gardens of the city.
Undoubtedly this is a tour in which you will learn very much on history, architecture and construction in your visit Toledo during the morning and will have time to enjoy Madrid in the evening since we will return about 1.00pm to the Square Ventas.
- Transportation from meeting point
- Tickets to the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca and to the Church of Santo Tomé and bilingual guide English/Spanish (if you choose this option)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Metro Ventas, exit Julio Camba Street
- Please check which option did you choose as the inclusions and exclusions may be different depending on the option that you have chosen
- From April to October: daily at 7.45am
- From November to March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 7.45am
- Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Take an alternative Madrid city tour and explore the neighborhood of El Rastro, Madrid's most popula...
We closed Universiparty season on Saturday July 21 with a 12 hour party at Universiparty Closing !! ...
Special shows on our stage Surprises for the attendees The best music of the moment. #JustChilling G...
LEGACY sexi & fun nights Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress...
Sunday, July 22, he returns to FABRIK Natura Sunday, we dance in the sun from 3:00 p.m. with Davide ...
CASALOCA Saturday 21 July Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Poli...