Toledo half-day express tour from Madrid
- Discover some of the most important monuments of the city
- Admire the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca and the Church of Santo Tomé
- Explore the Judish Quarter
While you visit Madrid, do not miss the opportunity to visit Toledo in a tour where you will be able to admire the main attractions of this important Spanish city and be back in Madrid to enjoy the evening.
This tour has 3 different options:
- Toledo Express: this option includes only the transportation to Toledo, once there, enjoy the time on your own
- Toledo Express + Guided Visit: this option includes the transportation to Toledo and the guided visit with a professional guide
- Toledo Express + Guided Visit + Tickets: enjoy the whole experience at the city with the guided visit and the entrances to the Synagogue and the church of Santo Tomé
The city of Toledo was declared Patrimony of the Humanity by UNESCO. The tour starts with a walk to the Citadel and the Cathedral so you can admire its location. You will visit the church of Sao Tome, where you will see invaluable sculptures. You will know the Jewish quarter, or Jewry, characterized by its narrow and cobbled streets. Also, you will be able to visit the interior of the Synagogue of Santa Maria Blanca. Your walk will continue for the Mirador del Valle and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, that your guide will explain to you with a panoramic sight from the outside. Later you will have free time to explore the streets, squares and gardens of the city.
Undoubtedly this is a tour in which you will learn very much on history, architecture and construction in your visit Toledo during the morning and will have time to enjoy Madrid in the evening since we will return about 1.00pm to the Square Ventas.
- Transportation from meeting point
- Tickets to the Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca and to the Church of Santo Tomé and bilingual guide English/Spanish (if you choose this option)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Metro Ventas, exit Julio Camba Street
- Please check which option did you choose as the inclusions and exclusions may be different depending on the option that you have chosen
- Until 31 October 2018: daily at 7.45am
- From 1 November 2018 to 31 March 2019: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 7.45am
- From 1 April to 31 October 2019: Monday and Thursday at 7.45am
- Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
After Brunch presents its first Open Air Festival at Las Ventas Bullring. An incredible Line Up with...
The urban party with the most projection of the country arrives, with an event and concept never bef...
Weds. June 26th - Thursday Night in Goya Social Club Loop Stage More info TBA Genres: Deep House,Tec...
HARD MISSION 19 JULY Genres: Hits,House Atmospheres: Live Performance Door Policies: Casual dress co...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...
Sunday 30 June 2019 from 17:00 to 01:00 Natura Sunday returns to FABRIK !! We danced with The Martin...