Madurai, although known as a temple town, it's also the perfect place for foodies. It's famous for its many eateries that serve a wide range of delicious cuisine that will blow your mind. Come join this food trail, for you all foodies out there who want to sample many of the legendary delights of the city.
Madurai food trail
- Go to popular restaurants with good local reputations in Madurai
- Visit the perfect place in India for foodies
- Try various places that will blow your mind
- Food sampling
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 10-17)
Pick-up from your hotel in Madurai. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- This tour only goes to popular places with good local reputations, where food is freshly cooked and served
- Please ask permission if you are photographing people in the markets
- Please note that there are no toilets in the area
- This tour is not recommended for children below 10 years old
- Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local partner at least 48 hours prior. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 6.00pm