Enjoy a helicopter ride from Mahé helipad to Silhouette Island, followed by a private walking tour. Silhouette Island is the third largest granitic island in Seychelles, located 1.6kilometers away from Mahé. It is known for having the biggest marsh and jungle mountain areas. Once you arrive at the island, together with your park ranger, you explore and learn about the island's story. And once your tour is over, you also have some time to walk along the beautiful white sandy beach, where you can relax or spend some time under the sun before ending the tour and flying back by helicopter to Mahé.
Silhouette Island helicopter excursion from Mahé
Language: English , French
Availability: Monday to Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy a helicopter tour from Mahé helipad to Silhouette Island
- Explore the island with a park ranger
- Take some time off and relax at the beach in the afternoon
What to expect
- Return helicopter transfer
- Private guided tour
Pointe Larue, P.O Box 1110 - Mahe - Seychelles, Seychelles
Zil Air (Pty) Ltd
What to remember
- It's advised to bring refreshment and snacks for this trip
- The helicopter ride accommodates up to 4 passengers and a maximum of 325 kilos
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
VISION VOYAGES DMC SEYCHELLES
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.