Cycle between Alcudia's past and present with this two-part tour. Pedal your way along her pretty promenade and modern marina to the medieval old town, where shops and cafés sit behind the city walls. And as this trip runs on a Sunday – the main market day – you'll have time to search the stalls for souvenirs or stop for a leisurely lunch, too.
Alcudia Past and Present Bike Tour
Language: German , Spanish , English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an easy bike tour that runs from Alcudia's modern port to her medieval old town
- Free time to explore Alcudia Town
- Walk atop the ancient city walls
- Shop for souvenirs in the local market
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bike tour
Carretera Arta 29 Alcudia (Baleares)
What to remember
- Not suitable for expectant mothers
- Not suitable for guests with poor health
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for families with small children
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring suitable footwear
- Food and drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.