Aqualand El Arenal waterpark tickets and transfer
- Majorca's biggest water park
- More than 17 attractions for the whole family
- A fantastic children's play area
- A vast green area, where you can relax under the tree's shadow
On this full-day excursion, you will travel to Arenal, where Aqualand is situated. Meanwhile, the guide will explain to you interesting facts about the places you are passing by and will give you some nice ideas on how to make the most of your day.
The water park offers you a great variety of slides, adventure, adrenaline, and fun for the whole family. At Aqualand, you will have time enough to enjoy all the activities available and there are so many things you can do:
- You will have lots of fun at the attractions Grand Canyon, Rapids, Crazy Race, Conga River, Surf Beach, Multipistas, Harakiri, Adventureland
- If you love adventures and have no fear, you can try Kamikaze, Black Hole, Banzai, Anaconda, Tornado
- There is also a special area for the youngest family members where your children will have a great time while enjoying Polynesia, Dragoland and Children’s Paradise
- Aqualand is surrounded by gardens where you can lie down and sunbathe or hide under the shadow of the trees and relax
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Guide in the coach
- Entrance ticket to Aqualand El Arenal
- Lunch and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years: free
- Children 3-12 years: reduced
Pick-up is provided at several points and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation.
- Depart from North Area Resorts: Port Pollensa, Port Alcudia, Playa de Muro, Las Gaviotas, Can Picafort
- Depart from North East Resorts: From Illot, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa Pinos, Canyamel, Font Sa Cala, Cala Ratjada, C. Mesquida
- Depart from Palma city and Paseo Maritimo
- Depart from South Area: Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Illetes, Portals
- Depart from South Area: Maioris, Arenal, Playa de Palma, Can Pastilla
- Depart from South East Area resorts: From Calas Mallorca, Cala Mendia, Porto Cristo, Cala Dor, Cala Egos, Cala Santanyi, Cala Barca, Porto Colom, Porto Petro
- From Monday to Friday
- Departure time depends on the chosen pickup area
- Pick up starts 30 minutes before departure
In the morning, your driver, acting also as a guide, will pick you up at your hotel or at your chose...
Enjoy this spectacular excursion through Majorca's sea at sunrise and watch dolphins from a catamara...
On this 5-hour guided tour, you will discover Majorca’s Inca Market. First, in the morning you will ...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the bus...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...