Full day boat trip in Palma de Mallorca bay with lunch
- Discover the unique beauty of the coast of Mallorca and the Mediterranean aboard a modern boat
- Enjoy breathtaking views and many stops for swimming in the crystal clear waters
- A delicious lunch - buffet and drinks
Get ready to enjoy a full day at sea with this fun boat excursion in Palma Bay in Mallorca. Paella and sangria are included in the price. Hop on Board! We start our excursion at 09:30 from the Port of Palma de Mallorca. We will border the coast while we can contemplate the fantastic views of the coastline and the sea.
The first swimming stop on this excursion will be at Malgrats Island and then we will sail direction Portals Vells, where we have our second swimming stop. We prepare for our clients a delicious lunch which consists of paella, the dessert is ensaimada, very typical of Mallorca and cava. You can also find different kinds of salads: lettuce, tropical, tomato an onion. The drinks included during lunch are sangria, cava and water. There is music onboard, making the excursion more pleasant. Finally, time for relax listening our guitarist Paco while we head back towards the Port of Palma.
On the boat, you will enjoy water activities like submarine vision, snorkel, water pistols, floats for the whole family and included in the price.
- Boat trip
- Lunch and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Pick-up in the south of Mallorca
- Children 0-2 years: free
- Youth 3-12 years: reduced
- Pick-up is provided at several points for clients staying in the south area of the island, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation
- For clients staying in the following resorts (South of the island), free return transfer to the departure point is available: Camp de Mar, Paguera, Santa Ponsa, Cala Vinyes, Magalluf, Palmanova, Portals Nous, Illetes, Cala Mayor, Son Armadans, Palma, Arenal, Playa de Palma and Can Pastilla
- If you are staying in other resorts, you have to make your way to the Port
- May: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- June: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- From 1 July to 30 September: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- From 1 October to 15 October: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Departure time: 9.30am
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
You’ll meet your guide in Plaza Espana, and from there head over to a local market in the city centr...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...