Majorca full-day boat excursion with lunch and drinks
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Palma and the Bay of Palma
- Swim in the bright blue waters, sunbathe and relax on this full-day boat trip
- Try some paella and typical Majorcan "ensaimadas"
Your full-day excursion begins at the Palma harbor at 9.30am. Cruise along the coast in the Bay of Palma and admire the stunning views from the boat. The first stop will be close to Malgrat Island where you can have a quick swim. Then, a longer stop will be made at Portals Vells cove where you can get off the boat, have a relaxing walk on the beach or immerse yourselves in the bright blue waters.
For lunch, you will try a tasty traditional paella and Majorcan “ensaimadas” for dessert, accompanied by a glass of cava, and the whole lunch will have drinks (sangria, soft drinks, beer, and water) included. On the return trip, a guitarist will entertain you with his music while you sit and relax until the boat arrives at the harbor around 4.00pm.
- Transfer from select hotels in the south area
- Full-day boat trip in the Bay of Palma
- Lunch with drinks (sangria, water, soft drinks)
- Travel insurance
- Extra drinks
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-12 years): reduced
- Boat Soller Cat - Estación Marítima de las Golondrinas, Avenida Gabriel Roca, s/n, 07014 Palma, Balearic Islands
- The tour operator offers pick-up to the following places for this experience:
- Depart from South Area: Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Illetes, Portals
- Depart from South Area: Maioris, Arenal, Playa de Palma, Can Pastilla
- In the case of bad weather and sea conditions, the excursion could be changed or canceled
- Bring your bathing suit and a towel
- Departure time depends on the chosen pick-up area
- May - June: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- July - August: From Tuesday to Saturday
- September: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- October: Saturday
In the morning, your driver, acting also as a guide, will pick you up at your hotel or at your chose...
Enjoy this spectacular excursion through Majorca's sea at sunrise and watch dolphins from a catamara...
Once you arrive at Rancho Grande Park after the minibus picked you up, your horse riding experience ...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the bus...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...