Majorca one-day sightseeing tour with boat ride and vintage train
- Enjoy the beauty of marine landscapes from a boat trip to Port of Soller
- Visit La Calobra and enjoy a tram ride as you witness Mallorca's natural scenery
- Get aboard Soller's world-famous wooden train built in 1912
During the first part of the tour, we will travel by coach from the East Coast to the Tramuntana Mountain Range, which is a Unesco World Heritage Site thanks to its breathtaking landscape. There, you will enjoy the journey as you get to know better this beautiful area with the guide's explanations about all the different points you will come across such as Lluc Monastery, the Puig Mayor and the Torrente de Pareis. During this part of the trip, you will have the opportunity to see one of Europe's most spectacular roads: the one that leads to Sa Calobra.
In Sa Calobra you will have free time which you can use to explore the area. In this beautiful corner of Majorca you can swim at the beach, have a walk around Torrente de Pareis or just sit down, relax and enjoy the view. There are also a few restaurants where you can grab something to eat or have a coffee as you make the most out of this secluded paradise.
On the next part of this tour, you will be boarding on a modern boat for a 40-minute ride. This boat trip will take you from Sa Calobra to the Port of Soller while you witness Majorca's beauty in a way that will exceed your expectations: ancient defensive towers, coves, cliffs, marine caves, and small islands.
Once we arrive at the Port of Soller it will be time to take the Soller tram. The journey takes approximately 25 minutes and ends at Soller's classic railway station in Soller Town. During this ride, you will see lemon orchards and orange trees, which is Soller's most famous landscape, and the tram will take you straight to the historical center.
The best part of this Majorca Island Tour is the train ride. This experience will be the finishing touch that will make you fall completely in love with the island. You will board on Soller's world-famous wooden train which was built in 1912. The train goes across Soller's valley and through various tunnels giving you privileged views of the valley as you reach the town of Bunyola and get off at the Son Reus station. There, the coach will be waiting to take you back to the beginning of the tour.
- Return coach with air-conditioning
- An official authorized guide of Mallorca
- Boat trip between La Calobra and Port Sóller
- Sóller tram journey
- Sóller train journey
- Travel insurance
- Food and Drinks
- Infants 0-2 years: free
- Children 3-12 years: reduced
The tour operator offers pick-up to the following places for this experience:
- Depart from North Area Resorts: Port Pollensa, Port Alcudia, Playa de muro, Las Gaviotas, Can Picafort
- Depart from North East Resorts: From Illot, Sa Coma, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa Pinos, Canyamel, Font Sa Cala, Cala Ratjada, C. Mesquida
- Depart from Palma city and Paseo Maritimo
- Depart from South Area: Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Paguera, Cala Viñas, Magalluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Illetes, Portals
- Depart from South Area: Maioris, Arenal, Playa de Palma, Can Pastilla
- Depart from South East Area resorts: From Calas Mallorca, Cala Mendia, Porto Cristo, Cala Dor, Cala Egos, Cala Santanyi, Cala Barca, Porto Colom, Porto Petro
- Depart from the cruise Area in Port of Palma
- Departure time depends on the chosen pick up point
- March: Tuesday and Saturday
- April: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- May-October: Every day
The Cabrera island is located south from Majorca and is an example of environmental protection. Amon...
Set sail from Port d'Alcudia and discover the best coves and hidden spots of Majorca's spectacular n...
The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the bus...
You will be picked up at your resort and you will travel to the south of the island where Marineland...
Your full-day excursion begins at the Palma harbor at 9.30 am. Cruise along the coast in the Bay of ...
Even though there are many ways to go to Formentor this is by far the most remarkable one as it comb...
Get the most of your holidays joining this relaxing tour onboard the Robinson boat. Admire Pollensa’...
Once you arrive at Rancho Grande Park after the minibus picked you up, your horse riding experience ...
On this 5-hour guided tour, you will discover Majorca’s Inca Market. First, in the morning you will ...
If you're after a fun-packed family day out, then Marineland is for you. It's Majorca's only aqua an...