Mallorca afternoon wine tasting
- Visit the island vineyards and see the varieties of grapes
- Tour the interior of winery and learn about the process
- Taste up to 5 different wines all paired with "quelitas" and local Mallorcan products
- Admire astonishing views to the Mediterranean sea
This tour is a top experience for real wine lovers. For those who are looking forward to personalized experience of wine and traditions, accompanied by experienced guides and professional enologists that will share with you the secrets of wine making process. Mallorcan wines have a huge history, a well known reputation and a delicious taste.
You will visit an authentic Mallorcan winery that has limited amount of people that are allowed to access! Discover the facilities, learn about the ageing of the wines, the differences in sweetness, acidity, bitterness and flavour...and learn how to develop your wine palate! You will taste five different wines all paired with, quelitas, a typical Mallorcan deli and some other local products, like sobrasada or traditional cheese. Enjoy a complete variety of Mallorcan wines and some of the yummiest traditional products.
- Transportation to/from winery
- Visit to a local winery accompanied by a professional oenologist
- Taste up to five different wines in the cellar
- Snacks with "quelitas" and other local products
- Transportation to/from meeting point
- Infant (aged 0-2)
Plaça Major, s/n, 07003 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Meet your guide at the Plaza Mayor Palma.
- Tour operates for 2 to 12 people
- Mondays to Fridays at 3.00pm
In the morning, your driver, acting also as a guide, will pick you up at your hotel or at your chose...
Enjoy this spectacular excursion through Majorca's sea at sunrise and watch dolphins from a catamara...
On this 5-hour guided tour, you will discover Majorca’s Inca Market. First, in the morning you will ...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the bus...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...