Mallorca from sky to sea walking tour with lunch
- Head beyond the city to the beautiful Mallorca mountains
- Walk the "old post trail" from sky to sea
- Hang out at a hidden beach where few tourists ever go
- Discover the amazing seaside village of Banyalbufar in the Serra de Tramuntana
The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the busy beaches. This tour shows you where to find the real beauty that only locals know. You'll trek out to a unique corner of the island, far beyond the massive beaches of the south.
You’ll take a comfortable local bus from the town to reach the beginning of the walk. From there, the trail you’ll follow is a historical path, once used by postmen to go from one village to another. During the walk, you’ll learn about native Mediterranean plants, and stop to admire the panoramic view from a mountaintop. You’ll land in the historical village of Serra Tramuntana and discover Arabic influences in the local architecture and agricultural traditions.
You’ll then arrive at a hidden beach. Locals love to go here, and we’ll join them as we soak up the sun and sea, and dig into a delicious lunch of typical Mallorcan food and drinks, such as empanadas and cocas de trampò.
In the afternoon, you’ll again board the local bus to take back into Palma, where you’re free to explore on your own.
This walk is fairly easy and along a marked trail. The walk will take about three hours (including stops), with elevations of 300 metres up and almost 400 metres down.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Lunch (including drinks such as beer, orange juice, and water)
- Local transportation fee.
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Tips/gratuities for the guide
- Children 6-11 years old
Plaza Espanya, 6. Palma, Illes Balears
In front of Café Ses Estacions,Plaza de España
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Be sure to bring sunscreen, a hat, swimsuit, towel, and a bottle of water. You may want to bring a snorkelling mask as well, so you can spot the sea life!
- This is a child-friendly tour
- Ending point: Café Ses Estacions, Plaza de España
From Monday to Friday at 10.30am
The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the bus...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Buy tickets to watch the match between RCD Mallorca and Sevilla at Son Moix Stadium. CLICK HERE to d...
Visit the Alhambra, the Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife with an official guide in a small group (m...
The Palau de la Música Catalana is one of the most representative monuments of Barcelona and one of ...
Explore the sites that set this amazing city apart from its neighbors on this 3-hours walking tour a...
The LGBTQ+ night of Madrid is one of the best known and best valued among the European capitals. On ...
The mythology points out that the very same Hercules put two columns - the legendary gate between Af...
A guided visit around the interiors of the Royal Chapel and Cathedral as you’ve never seen them befo...