Master scuba diving during your stay in Majorca. This is your chance to spend three whole days soaking up scuba diving theory and practice with a PADI Open Water Diver course. It's the most widely-recognised course for beginners and by the end you'll have also explored the island's underwater world closer than you ever imagined.
Open Water Diving Course with Norway Dive
Language: Danish , Finnish , Norwegian , Swedish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: more than 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Open water dive course in Majorca
- Gain a recognized PADI diving qualification
- Five Academic Modules
- Five Confined Water Sessions
- Four Open Water Dives
- Learn how to dive to a depth of 12-18 metres
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Boat transfer
- Padi certified instructor
- Padi course material
Carrer Pinada 5
What to remember
- Minimum age to participate is from 10 years of old
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests with poor health
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from claustrophobia
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Not suitable for families with small children
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring a towel
- Bring your passport or official eu identification
- Transfers not included
- Food and drinks not included
- Subject to weather conditions
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.