Seafood paella cooking class in Mallorca
- Learn how to cook paella like a local islander
- Enjoy food and drinks on the terrace, admiring the town of Llucmajor
- Use your new skills to impress your friends back home
The cooking class takes place in Llucmajor, the highest village in Mallorca, only 18 kilometers away from Palma and with phenomenal views of the sea. You will learn to make the seafood paella with the freshest materials purchased from the market in the morning. This class is reccommended for foodies who wish to learn to cook paella, the most typical Spanish dish. The colorful and satisfying dish will surely surprise friends at dinner parties back home.
To ensure you get the freshest and best quality materials, the menu is adapted to the season. A typical summer menu could include:
- A tasting of all the dishes prepared during the class. These may include: a classic seafood paella, pa amb oli con alioli y aceitunas mallorquinas (bread rubbed with tomato and garlic sauce, Mallorcan olives), gazpacho andaluz (cold tomato soup from Andalucía), ensaimada mallorquina (traditional pastry)
The class will conclude with you enjoying the food with drinks on the terrace, while admiring the beautiful views of the mountains and town of Llucmajor.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Palma
- Guided visit of the Finca and neighborhood
- A tasting of all the dishes prepared during the class
- Mallorcan wine tasting, dessert and water
- Transportation to cooking site
- Infant (aged 0-2)
- Tour operates with 2 to 24 people
- Pick-up service available from your hotel in Palma
- Daily at 4.00pm
In the morning, your driver, acting also as a guide, will pick you up at your hotel or at your chose...
Enjoy this spectacular excursion through Majorca's sea at sunrise and watch dolphins from a catamara...
On this 5-hour guided tour, you will discover Majorca’s Inca Market. First, in the morning you will ...
Get the most of your holidays joining this relaxing tour onboard the Robinson boat. Admire Pollensa’...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...