Bay of Pollensa: sunrise and dolphin watching excursion on a catamaran
- Set sail across the Bay of Pollensa looking for dolphins
- Enjoy the sunrise in the bay, the spectacular Cape of Formentor, and the views from the sea
Enjoy this spectacular catamaran excursion in Mallorca's most beautiful bay: the Bay of Pollensa. We set sail early, before sunrise, on our modern sailing catamaran and head for Formentor.
During the catamaran trip, the crew will offer you coffee and hot chocolate with a pastry as you watch the incredible sunrise on the horizon. Later we will search for dolphins in their natural habitat, the high seas. After spending time observing these majestic creatures we will return to the Port of Pollensa.
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- 3 hours catamaran trip
- Breakfast (coffe or tea with a croissant)
- Tour operator companion
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-12 years
Pick-up is provided at several points for clients from Port de Alcudia, Playa de Muro and Can Picafort, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation
- If you dont see dolphins, you will get a free ticket to come back, or to go on a boat or catamaran excursion
See Calendar for available dates
One of Majorca's most beautiful towns is home to one of its most inspiring locations. Over the centu...
Journey to the centre of the earth with a visit to one of Mallorca's most dramatic cave systems - th...
Pirates Reloaded is a strictly adults-only, high-octane party experience that's definitely unique in...
Three of eastern Majorca's most colourful attractions are on the menu in this full day excursion. Yo...
Pirate Tim and Calypso the Parrot need your help to find their lost treasure. But first you need to ...
Coasteering is a wet and wild adventure suitable for families, children or adults. It combines swimm...