24hr or 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off Malaga Bus + Museum Experience
- 24hr or 48hr unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Málaga's top sights
- Audio commentaries in 8 languages
- Free walking tour with official guide around Málaga's city centre.
- Create your own itinerary with 2 bus tour routes and 19 stops around the city
- Flexible 3-month ticket you can use at any time within that period
Your Málaga City Sightseeing experience starts at Renfe Viala on the Red Line and covers 14 stops, with plenty of places where you will want to hop off and explore. Various plazas and walkways are dotted around Málaga, which you can stop at for a stroll and discover some of the history and culture the city has to offer. The different colours and structures around Málaga will be sure to give you a warm welcome as you sit back and relax as the tour unfolds. The Green Line is a shorter route, with 5 stops. You will start at the bus station, and be taken to the incredible Botanical gardens, before heading to the Stadium, home to Málaga CF.
- 24 or 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Entrance to Centre Pompidou Málaga
- Entrance to Colección del Museo Ruso
- VRFUN virtual reality experience (7 minutes)
- Infant 0-3 years: free
- Child 4-12 years old: reduced
Daily at 9.40am
Discover the fantastic city of Marbella, located on the Mediterranean shore between Málaga and the S...
Cosmopolitan and millennial. Malaga is Picasso’s hometown, which still retains its historic and cult...
Almost 1000 years old, this muslim fortress is the perfect excuse to learn about the history of Mála...
At the beginning of this tour, you will be picked up at Hotel Vincci (Málaga) and then head to the b...
You will start hiking by “El Kiosko” restaurant located near the entrance of the Caminito del Rey at...
The Museo Picasso Málaga was inaugurated in 2003. The institution has since then become fundamental ...