Excursion to Cabrera island by boat
- Get to know the wonderful island of Cabrera
- Enjoy the sea and the beautiful scenery
- Discover the Blue Cave
The Cabrera island is located south from Majorca and is an example of environmental protection. Among the most important sightseeings are the Castle of Cabrera, built on the 15th century and declared of cultural interest, it allows great views over the island. Another important place is the monument to the French soldiers held captive here during the Napoleonic wars. Then there is the charming "Cantina del Puerto", the lighthouse N’Enciola (3 hours excursion), the trekking route "Na Picamosques" and Cabrera’s Museum (built on top of an old wine cellar)
Landing and Blue Cave
Sailing straight to the port of Cabrera National Park, where you will have a couple of free hours to enjoy an idyllic place full of spectacular landscapes and clear waters. And to round it off, a swim in the Blue Cave.
- Departure from the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi and arrival in the Cabrera Archipelago. Travel time: 35 minutes.
- You will sail across the National Park, discovering the different small islands that precede the access to the natural port of Cabrera, where we will disembark 10 minutes later.
- Welcome and information provided by the guides of the Interpretation Centre of the National Park.
- Departure from the port at the specified time towards the Blue Cave, where, weather permitting, we will enter and take a cool dive.
- Departure from the cave and return journey to the port of Colònia de Sant Jordi.
- Boat trip
- Smartphone headphones: 2.5€ (necessary for the audioguide)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Children 4-14 years old
Unnamed Road, Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Avenida Gabriel Roca nº20, Colonia de Sant Jordi, Las Salinas, Mallorca
- The duration of the tour is approximate and may vary due to weather conditions and changes in the program
- Daily 09.30am,11:30 am and 13.30pm
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure time