Half-day tour to caves of Hams from the south of Mallorca
- Admire a wonder created by mother nature over the years
- See stunning stalactites and stalagmites, tree-like formations and underground lakes
- Visit a famous pearls factory
- Enjoy a comprehensive tour by coach
Travel to Porto Cristo, on the east coast, and enter the magical underground world of the Hams Caves in Mallorca. For thousands of years they were one of mother nature’s best kept secrets until Pedro Caldentey discovered the grotto in 1905. Nowadays, you can not only visit the caverns but also enjoy a short classical concert in the "Venice Sea" Lake.
Located in Porto Cristo, the Hams Caves (‘hams’ means fishhook in Catalan) are renowned worldwide for their stunning stalactites and stalagmites, their spectacular tree-like formations and the wonderful underground lakes. The incomparable beauty of these caves is highlighted by artistic electric illumination, designed by Lorenzo Caldentey, son of the discoverer. Several lakes are to be found within the cave system, the largest being the Sea of Venice, where a magical Mozart performance is held daily in a special tribute to the composer.
Do not miss this journey into the bowels of the Earth! Your local guide will give you all the information you'll need about the area as well as the places you will visit. You will also have the chance to visit a famous pearls factory and see how they produce artificial pearls, an industry for which Mallorca is internationally famous.
- Admission fee to the caves
- Roundtrip transportation (from the south of Mallorca only)
- Food and drinks
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced price
A free pick-up service in the south of the island is provided (from Camp de Mar to Playa de Palma)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please wait in the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes before pick-up time
- Please bring water and a snack
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 9.00am
- Pick-up service starts 30-60 minutes prior to departure time
Diese Tour beginnt mit der Abholung Ihres Hotels oder Abholpunktes in der Nähe. Nach etwa 1,5 Stunde...
Die Insel Cabrera im Süden von Mallorca ist ein Beispiel für Umweltschutz. Zu den wichtigsten Sehens...
Sie treffen Ihren Reiseleiter in Plaza Espana und von dort aus zu einem lokalen Markt im Stadtzentru...
Genießen Sie die Schönheit der Alcudia Bay unter Wasser und an der Küste! Entdecken Sie einzigartige...
Willkommen bei der besten spanischen Küche in Palma de Mallorca! Wenn Sie lernen möchten, wie man di...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...