Mallorca Bay Cruise with swimming
- Discover the southwest coast of the stunning island of Mallorca
- Explore a number of naturally beautiful coves
- Great for families with children of all ages
Enjoy this lovely trip during which you will sail through the southwest coast of Mallorca, arriving at the Malgrat Islands (a natural Marine Reserve) where you will stop for a swim and enjoy the beautiful marine life. During this trip, you will discover the beautiful coves of Cala Monjo, Cala Fornells, the surroundings of the Port of Santa Ponsa and the monuments of King Jaime I, amongst other sites. This short excursion is ideal for families and children of all ages. Children and adults alike will love the boat's submarine vision windows which provide amazing entertainment.
- Boat trip
- Masks and snorkels (against a 10€ deposit)
- Children 5 years of age and under: free
- Children 6-11 years of age: reduced
Camp de mar, Camí Salinar 1B, Andratx, 07160, Spain
- On board, you will find toilets and two bars where you can to buy drinks and snacks
Every day except Mondays and Thursdays at:
- Camp de Mar at 10.20am
- Paguera Palmira at 10.50am
- Tora at 11.00am
- Santa Ponsa at 11.15am
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
You’ll meet your guide in Plaza Espana, and from there head over to a local market in the city centr...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...