Mallorca guided tour with lunch and transport
- Head beyond the city to the beautiful Mallorca mountains and walk the “old post trail” from sky to sea
- Hang out at a hidden beach where few tourists ever go
- Discover the amazing seaside village of Banyalbufar in the Serra de Tramuntana
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach with typical Mallorcan food and drinks
The true beauty of Mallorca is actually hidden to most tourists, who spend all their time on the busy beaches that everyone knows. Instead of following the crowds, we’re keeping it super-local on this Mallorca tour that shows you where to find the real beauty that only locals know. Tag along as we trek out to a unique corner of the island, far beyond the massive beaches of the south.
We’ll meet in town, then take a comfortable local bus to reach the beginning of our walk. From there, the trail we’ll follow is a historical path, once used by postmen to go from one village to another. As we walk, we’ll learn about native Mediterranean plants, and stop to admire the panoramic view from a mountaintop. We’ll land in the historical village of Serra Tramuntana and discover Arabic influences in the local architecture and agricultural traditions.
We’ll then arrive at a hidden beach - well, hidden to the tourists, that is! Locals love to go here, and we’ll join them as we soak up the sun and sea, and dig into a delicious lunch of typical Mallorcan food and drinks, such as empanadas and cocas de trampò. We’ll also dig into some delicious desserts such as ensaimada or a gatò with almonds... delicious! All of these treats come from the village’s historic bakery, and locals love them - so we’re pretty sure you’ll love them, too!
In the summer months, you can work off your lunch with a dip in the sea; in winter, just lie out in the sun and soak up that easy Mediterranean vibe.
In the afternoon, we’ll again board the local bus to take us back into Palma, where you’re free to explore on your own.
Note that this walk is fairly easy and along a marked trail. The walk will take about three hours (including stops), with elevations of 300 metres up and almost 400 metres down.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Lunch (including drinks such as beer, orange juice, and water)
- Local transportation fee.
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Tips/gratuities for the guide
- Children 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-11 years old: reduced
Plaça d'Espanya, 1, 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Plaza de España, 6, 07002 Palma, Illes Balears (In front of Café Ses Estacions)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes (such as sneakers). Also be sure to bring sunscreen, a hat, swimsuit, towel, and a bottle of water. You may want to bring a snorkelling mask as well, so you can spot the sea life!
- This is a child-friendly tour; however please note that this tour involves a three-hour walk in the mountains. While the walk is not hard, you’ll want to ensure your child is comfortable walking for that amount of time
- From Monday to Friday at 10.30am
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...