Mallorcan tapas and wine tour in Palma's old town
- Explore the charming streets of Palma de Mallorca's old town
- Visit three local venues for tapas
- Taste three of the best Mallorcan wines
Palma de Mallorca is a city steeped in time. You can experience the magic of the old town with this wine tour perfect for foodies on holiday or vacation seeking to uncover the past.
On this tour, you will taste some of Mallorca’s best wines accompanied by savory local tapas at three different tasting venues in the heart of Palma’s old town. Between savoring wine and sampling tapas, you will discover the hidden gems of the od town: wine shops, authentic Mallorcan restaurants, and vintage shops nestled deep within the city walls. So step forth with us onto the old cobbled streets and into the past.
- A wine tour through Palma de Mallorca's old town
- Wine tasting
- A variety of local tapas
- Food or beverages not described on the product
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A minimum of 2 people is required to run the tour
Daily except Sundays at 6.45pm
This tour begins with the pick up of your hotel or pick up point nearby. After 1.5 hours, approximat...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
You’ll meet your guide in Plaza Espana, and from there head over to a local market in the city centr...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...