Malmö small group walking tour
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
Want to get the best tour of Malmö around?! Well, bring comfortable walking shoes, high spirits and get ready for a fantastic 3-hour walking tour.
What’s great about the tour is that you’ll get to discover both the famous sights of Malmö as well as it’s hidden, out-of-the-way corners. You will gain local insight and hear fascinating stories about this fantastic city, and you’ll get to know it as both a vibrant historic town and a dynamic modern hub.
The tour group has a maximum of 10 guests and this means that you get to ask all the questions you want and you have time to get personalized recommendations from your guide—at the end of the tour you’ll be full of ideas of where to eat, what to visit and how to spend the rest of your time in Malmö.
You’ll discover the heart and soul of Malmö seeing sights such as the renown Turning Torso, and the quieter University district. You’ll see St Petrie’s church, Malmöhus Castle as well as the city’s Old Graveyard. As your tour will start in Carlsgatan you’ll also have the opportunity to explore this fantastic area with your guide.
- Relaxed and personal guided tour
- City walk
- Central meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tickets to attractions
Carlsgatan 4A, 211 20 Malmö, Sweden
Meet your guide at the Travelshop, Carlsgatan 4, 211 20 Malmö
- Tour in English
- Group of max 10 participants
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes
- Age restrictions for participation are a minimum of 15 years of age
The tour operates at 10.00am and 2.00pm
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of t...
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
See Malmö on two wheels! Cycling around Malmö gives you a whole new perspective and is one of the be...
Malmö is wonderfully bike-friendly and biking is easily one of the best, and most fun, ways to see t...