Tour of the Old & New City of Manila
- Discover Manila from a historical point of view, from past to present
- Visit the American Memorial & Cemetery, among many other things
- Enter the "Walled City" of Intramuros and see ancient walls
- Visit Fort Santiago and ruins of the Spanish Conquistadors era
Visiting the Philippines often rhymes with exotic beaches and forests but not only. The history of the Philippines is full of interesting sotries, important events and anecdotes that any curious visitor will want to learn. This fully guided sightseeing tour of Manila will allow you to glimpse Manila’s past and present, starting right in the heart of the country’s financial center, the City of Makati. Along the way you will stop in various important locations such as Nielson’s Tower along Ayala Boulevard, Forbes Park (an exclusive residential enclave fittingly dubbed as “Millionaire’s Row”) and the American Cemetery and Memorial.
You will then continue to the old City of Manila via the scenic Roxas Boulevard passing through Luneta (also called Rizal Park) on your way to the "walled city" of Intramuros. This is where you will find ancient walls, church ruins and other relics of the Spanish Conquistadors era, surrounded by a Inside the city fortress fortress.
With your guide, you will also get lost in the the cobblestone streets leading to San Agustin Church, the oldest stone church in the country. The tour will end at Fort Santiago, a Spanish fortress where Dr. Jose Rizal, the country’s national hero, spent his last days in incarceration and wrote his famous "My Last Farewell."
- Hotel pick up from makati and Manila Bay area hotels
- All admissions
- Food & Beverages
- Optional gratuities
Children between 2 and 11 years: reduced
If you wish to use the complementary pick-up/drop-off service, you must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your tour departure time and location. If you choose to get to the meeting point on your own, please call Gray Line Philippines to coordinate with them (the number is provided in your voucher). Depending on your location, they will be able to tell you the closest meeting point.
- If you wish to use the complementary pick-up/drop-off service, you must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm your tour departure time and location
- Please present a copy of your printed electronic voucher to your guide on the day of your tour
- Please enter your hotel name in the comments section during the booking process
- 2 departure times are available: from 9:30am to 1:30pm and from 2:30pm to 6:30pm
Come and explore Hundred islands on this full day island hoping fun adventure and witness the beauty...
Get ready to explore Baguio like never before. From iconic photo spots to strawberry farm, president...
Take part in this full day sightseeing tour to Tanay, one of the many exciting destinations in the P...
A sacred grounds and pilgrimage site for everyone wishing to repent, give thanks and pray for healin...
Visit the world's smallest volcano, Taal Volcano. Located in Tagaytay City, going here takes approxi...
Freedom on two wheels is the ultimate experience. Get on a handmade bamboo bike and peddle your way ...