During this food tour of Marbella, your local experts will lead you through the colorful streets of the old town where you'll discover the origin of this unique mix of cultures and where Arabic tradition melts with Spanish folklore. You will have the chance to try tapas and dishes that are not proposed during common tourist tours and you’ll know more about the origin of the local cuisine, exploring delicious tastes (at least 4 stops!). Below, there's a list of the possible tastings:
- Pescaito frito - A mix of different types of fish (typically anchovies, acedias, hake, calamari and shrimps), that is fried after being tarnished in flour. Once the fish is ready, salt and fresh lemon are added.
- Jamón Ibérico - The typical high-quality and tasteful ham is something, that can’t be missing in Spain. In alternative a cheese plate can be chosen.
- Flautitas de pollo con guacamole - Dough rolls filled with chicken and garnished with guacamole, tomatoes, basil and sour cream.
- Carne con tomate - perfectly cooked meat (pork) in delicious traditional tomato sauce.
- Boquerones en vinagre - Anchovies marinated in white wine vinegar, a delicious, delicate and sophisticated cold dish to be enjoyed with white bread.
- Croquetas caseras de jamón - These delicious croquettes are cooked with bechamel sauce (flour, butter, milk and nutmeg), salt, pepper, onion, EVO olive oil, ham, eggs and bread crumbs. With these ingredients the croquettes are brought into their typical oval shape and fried in hot oil.
- Ice cream - 2 tastes (2 balls) in cup or cone (normal cone, wafer, or chocolate cone). Homemade ice cream, produced by the most historical and traditional ice saloon of Marbella.