Discovery tour of the Medina with a local guide
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Discover Marrakech with the help of a certified guide that will show and explain to you all the magic of Marrakech
The itinerary of this tour:
- Jardin Majorelle (1 hour): Enjoy a visit of the famous garden with a qualified guide
- Saadien's Tombs (1 hour): Discover the tombs of the 5th dynasty of the Moroccan's sultans
- Palacio da Bahia (1 hour) Visit the Bahia palace (palace of the beautiful, the brilliant), a nineteenth century palace of eight hectares located in Marrakech. It is one of the masterpieces of Moroccan architecture, one of the major monuments of the country’s cultural heritage
- Koutoubia Mosque (1 hour) The famous mosque in the heart of Marrakech
- Jemaa el-Fnaa: The famous square where you will encounter the famous snakes charmers.
- Guided tour
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
Medina Jamaa El Fenna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Meet us in front of the Koutoubia Mosque.
- Do not forget to bring your camera
- At 9.00 am
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...
Ourika Valley, at the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains, is only 45 minutes southeast of Marrake...