Essaouira full day trip from Marrakech
- See silversmiths and wood carvers at work
- Discover the whitewashed houses of Essaouira
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean from the ramparts
- Visit the old fish market, Skala du Port and Medina
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech. Following a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, cross Morocco by air-conditioned vehicle en route to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy views of the arid landscape, stopping at an argan oil co-operative to learn how this healthful oil is produced from the nuts of the argan trees.
Upon arrival at Essaouira, take a guided tour of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the 16th-century ramparts of Essaouria, with astonishing views of the crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Follow your English-speaking guide to all of Essaouira’s most important monuments, such as the old fish market and seaport. Watch silver craftsmen and wood carvers at work in the old medina, where the labyrinth of streets is lined with heavy wooden doors and whitewashed houses. At the end of the day, you will be dropped-off at your hotel in Marrakech.
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Visit to an argan oil co-operative
- Onboard WiFi
- Local English-speaking guide in Essaouira
- Professional driver
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Pick-up will be provided from your hotel in Marrakech.
- Please call 48h before your tour to confirm and organize your pick up.
- Please print your voucher and bring with you on the day of the tour.
- This tour is available Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 8am.
- Pick-up and drop-off will be organized from and back to your hotel in Marrakech or Riad.
Embark on a real food adventure in Marrakech as you wander through the souks, sampling olives, dried...
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Arriving at a new destination can be a stressful experience, but pre-book this transfer from or to M...
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...