- Enjoy the beauty of the Ouzoud Waterfalls and see the resident monkeys
- Discover the typical Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains
- Relax at a local restaurant and taste traditional Berber tagine
With this full-day tour from Marrakech, discover one of Morocco’s natural wonders the Ouzoud Waterfalls in the Middle Atlas Mountains. Your tour starts at your hotel in Marrakech and will take you for a scenic drive past the olive groves and Berber countryside. This is an excellent opportunity to escape from the city and explore an other side of Morocco. En route you’ll pass through many traditional Moroccan towns and rural villages.
When you will reach the Ouzoud Waterfalls, after a 3-hour drive, you’ll have 4 hours to enjoy the cascades and the area’s natural beauty. Be sure to check out the wild residents monkeys living in the trees and take a swim if you like.
Enjoy amazing views as you take in the stunning 110-meter waterfalls plunging down the cliffs. You can walk down along the cascades, relax to the sound of the falls, enjoy a picnic lunch or go in one of the many cafés and restaurants. After a restful and relaxing afternoon, you’ll head back to Marrakech.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Free pick-up at your hotel or riad in Marrakech
- Tips & Gratuities
In the center of Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Pick-up at your hotel or riad in Marrakech
- Contact the local supplier 48 hours before your tour to confirm and organize your pick up.
- Please print your voucher and present it on the day of the tour.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturday & Sundays at 8am
- Pick-up starts 15 minutes prior to your departure.
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Arriving at a new destination can be a stressful experience, but pre-book this transfer from or to M...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...