- Let yourself be seduced by the charm of the Red City
- Enjoy an adventure of 45 minutes in a unique place in the middle of the desert by Quad Bike
- Learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones.
Don't miss the opportunity to explore Marrakech at your own pace aboard of a double-decker tourist bus! You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in eight different languages. You will receive a guide map containing all the stops of the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city. The buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats. Moreover, there's always a stewardess on board. There are two routes: Historic and Oasis. Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the tour (Historic tour 20 minutes and Oasis tour 1-hour). Historical route takes 1 hour and 15 minutes and Palm Grove route 1 hour.
You will also enjoy an adventure of 45 minutes in a unique place in the middle of the desert! Take the Palm Grove route and get off at the bus stop number 8 to take the ATV ride. A fun ride around the palm grove, while taking a break of the hustle of Marrakech.
- Historical Route: let yourself be seduced by the charm of the Red City with the route offered by the official tourist bus. It will take you to the top points of interest of Marrakech and you will be able to hop on and off at any of the 18 stops of the itinerary and organize the visit as you please and at your own pace. The Historical Tour Route consists of 18 stops and the itinerary can be started at any one of them. This route lasts around 1 hour and 15 minutes. Stops: Place Abdel Moumen Gueliz, Gueliz, Royal Theatre, Congress Palace, Menara Mall, Menara Gardens, Bv. Mohammed V, Hivernage, Hivernage Place, Bab Nkob, Bab Jdid, La Mamounia, Bab Agnaou, Palais Badi Palais Bahia, Jemma el Fna Square, Hotel de Ville, Place la Liberté and Marrakech Plaza.
- Palm Grove Route: With Palm Grove Tour Route you will discover the northern part of the city. There, you will find the famous Marrakech Palm Grove, where you will be able to enjoy with different activities such as a camel or a quad ride. The route is made of 13 stops and approximately lasts 1 hour. Stops: Place Abdel Moumen Gueliz, Place des Armes, Bv Abdelkrim Alkhatabi, Marjane, Mohammed VI Museum, Jardins de la Palmeraie, Palmaraie Palace, Camels Tour, Route des Jardins de la Palmeraie, Passage Anakhile, Route de Fes, Wilaya, Jardin Majorelle/ Yves Saint Laurent Museum.
- 48-hour ticket for Marrakech city tour
- Quad bike ride around the palm grove
- Brochure with a map of the city and the route and detailed information about the stops
- Free wi-fi on-board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Marrakech city tour: the main stop for both routes is the first one. It is located next to the tourism office. However, you can catch the bus at any of the stops by showing your ticket when getting on board. Quad Bike: starting and ending at bus stop nº 8 of Palm Grove route
- Marrakech city tour: audio guide in: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Arabic.
- Quad bike: no guided tour
- Please print your voucher twice (one for the Marrakech city tour and the other one for the quad bike)
- Minimum age required: 15 years old
- Marrakech city tour (Place Abdel Moumen Gueliz): Winter: from 9.00am to 6.00pm / Summer: from 9.0am to 8.00pm
- Quad bike: from 10.00am to 4.00pm
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Day 1: Marrakech/ Ouarzazate After a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech, you will travel to Ouarza...
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Arriving at a new destination can be a stressful experience, but pre-book this transfer from or to M...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...