Marrakech Full-day guided tour with lunch
- Wander in the fascinating maze of streets of the Medina and souks
- See historic highlights, such as the Saadian Tombs, Bahia Palace, Kotoubia Mosque and Djamaa El Fna Square
- Enjoy an authentic and flavourful Moroccan "tagine"
Take part to this full-day tour and experience the historical, natural and culinary highlights of Marrakech with lunch included. Known as the red city, Marrakech is located at the foot of the Atlas mountains and it is the ideal starting point for discovering Morocco.
Start at the beautiful Majorelle Garden and admire the vibrant cobalt-blue architecture set against the lush green vegetation. You will be enchanted while seeing refreshing, burbling streams and pools filled with water lilies and lotus flowers.
The next visit is the peaceful Koutoubia Gardens where you will stroll to the towering minaret of the mosque. Admire the grand residence of Dar El Bacha Palace on your way to the narrow streets of the Medina. Discover myriad treasures on the maze of streets, where vendors offer freshly-cooked street food and craftsmen produce goods to be sold at the souks.
It’s time for the lunch break and the occasion for you to taste an authentic Moroccan tagine, cooked slowly in a specially-shaped vessel to create mouthwatering aromas and distinctive flavors.
After this complete dish, walk off the calories in the nearby neighborhoods on the way to the 19th-century Bahia Palace.Marvel at the grand courtyards and gardens before reaching to the bustling square of Jemaa el-Fna where you will conclude your Marrakech experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional Guide
- Pick-up from Hôtel Aqua Mirage Club Marrakech (available for the additional cost of €20)
- Entrance fees to monuments
In the center of Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel / riad in Marrakech.
- Contact the local supplier 48 hours before your tour to confirm and organize your pick up.
- Please print your voucher and present it on the day of the tour.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays at 9am
- Pick up from your hotel / riad
If adventure and going in search of remote mountain villages are what you want out of a holiday, the...
Marrakesh by night is magical, and as the sun begins to set over the medina its ochre-coloured build...
The Ouzoud Falls is one of the top natural sights in Morocco and easily visited on a full day trip f...
If you want to combine your city stay with a bit of adventure, a quad bike tour through palm groves,...
If you're searching for a place to escape the bustle of Marrakesh, then the Majorelle and Menara gar...
Exploring the nooks and crannies of Marrakesh medina is a great way to spend an afternoon in this co...