In this day trip to the Ouzoud Waterfalls, you will be taken through the breathtaking Atlas Mountains and the Berber village to learn more about the culture of Morrocco as you take in the amazing scenic view. Finally, you will reach the longest waterfalls in North Africa, Ouzoud Waterfalls to have the time of your life and relax in the clean waters.
Excursions & day trips
Ouzoud Waterfalls full-day from Marrakech
Language: English , French , Arabic
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Do this because
- See the heavenly valley with magnificent red cliffs, oleanders, and breathtaking natural scenery at Berber Village
- Discover the longest waterfalls in North Africa, Ouzoud Waterfalls
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
What to expect
- Transport insurance
- Quality service and reliability
- All taxes
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Local guide
- Children (age 6-11)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission and do not need a ticket
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear sneakers to visit the waterfalls
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 8.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.