In this activity, you will be able to enjoy snorkeling in two different beautiful coral riffs around the beach in Marsa Alam Abu Dabbab. There you can see the unpolluted beauty of the corals and colorful fishes, even a dugong, so be sure to be on the lookout for that too.
Half-day snorkeling in Abu Dabbab
Language: English , Italian , French , Arabic , German
Availability: Wednesday and Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy snorkeling at Marsa Alam Abu Dabbab
- See the unpolluted beauty of the corals and colorful fishes
- Have a nice time in the water with your family and friends
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance to the beach
- Soft drinks
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 0-6): free admission
Marsa Alam, Abu Dabbab, Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Abu Dabbab Lodge, Marsa Alam, Egypt
What to remember
- Please wear a casual outfit, bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, cameras, bottles of water
- It's not advised to wear jewelry during the trip
- Wednesday and Friday at 9.00am
Travco Group for Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.