With its abundance of marine wildlife and its sheltered clear waters, the reefs of the Red Sea offer some of the most inviting and intriguing snorkeling conditions than anywhere in the world. After being dropped off from your hotel to Port Ghalib marina, you’ll sail to the Marsa Imbarak reef - a world renowned dive spot. Here, you’ll glide amidst the glittering shoals of fish, gaze upon the marvelous green turtle and likely encounter the very large but docile dugong – but don’t let their size put you off, they’re 100% vegetarian. And best of all, you’ll repeat the whole experience at the day’s second snorkeling destination, Sharm El Shouna.
Snorkeling at port Ghalib
Language: English , Italian , French , Arabic , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Sail from Port Ghalib Marina heading to Marsa El Shauna
- Enjoy 40 minutes of snorkeling and sail to Marsa Mobarak
- Have a delicious lunch with water and soft drinks on board
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Lunch with water and soft drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Pickup from your hotel in Marsa Alam
What to remember
- Infants (age 0-2) are free to join this tour
- Please wear a casual outfit, bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, cameras, bottles of water
- It's not advised to wear jewelry during the trip
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
Travco Group for Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.