- Discover the best of Marseille and the Calanques
- Enjoy a 35-km bike tour in sea side
- Take a breath in the wildlife of Marseille
With our E-bike Day Marseille to Calanques, our seaside will have no more secret for you. After 35 km (22 miles) with us , you will enjoy the wild beauty that lies on the outskirts of the city and which seems at the end of the world. The bike ride creeks punctuated by a meal in a local restaurant (not included), swimming pause (unsupervised) and pétanque game.
During this bike ride you will visit the following places: The pharo , the vallon of auffes , the Corniche Kennedy , the beaches of Prado , wearing Madrague Montredon the fishing village Goudes, Maronaise beach , Callelongue Cove, the Pastré or Borely park and Notre Dame de la garde Basilica.
For lunch you'll have two options:
- Buy sandwich or snacks and stop to eat on the beach (or the rocks)
- Eat at a nice restaurant (from 25€ per person) in the little port of Les Goudes
Additional notice :
The most beautiful creeks of the National Park are not accessible by bike in all, this is why we recommend that you complete the tour with a boat tour (Sugiton, En Vau, Port Pin).
Difficulty is easy to medium, a normal/good health is requiered but you don't need to be a very good rider to do join this tour. (More than 60 years old, we ask a regular bicycle practice and a very good health).
- Electric bike
- Local guide
- Water bottle
- Hotel pick-up
- Reduced for Marseille Citypass holders, -25 years old, Marseille residents
Meet us in front of La Criée Theatre on Marseille Vieux Port
- You must know how to ride a bicycle as you have to pedal easily but all the time for 22 miles
- This tour is garantied with a minimum of 2 participants
- This tour is not private
- Riders must be more than 4,9ft (1m45) and less than 240lbs (120kg)
- Children must be more than 12 years old
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or with back or knees problems
Meeting at 9.30am
Departure at 9.45am
Return at 4.00pm
Ride from Marseille to Cassis, a so pretty port on the french riviera, eat/swim and visit calanques ...
Immerse yourself into the essence of Provence strolling in an open-air market. The provençal markets...
Departing from Marseille, you'll hit the Gineste Road that follows the coast of the Mediterranean se...
Explore Marseille through a 4-hour guided tour of its major highlights by electric bike. You will vi...
Discover the heart of Marseille riding your e-scooter. This is a 2-hour tour of the major landmarks ...
Group visits don't suit you? Rent a small convertible car for two and visit Marseille at your own pa...
Enjoy a guided tour of Aix en Provence, a city famous for its history, architecture and arts thanks ...
Drive on the Gineste and the Crests roads to reach the outstanding site of Cape Canaille from where ...
Experience a full-day excursion discovering the best sites of Provence departing from Marseille.Firs...
A hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Marseille is a great way to get a flavor of this beautiful fren...