Guided tour of Aix-en-Provence, Marseille and Cassis
- Admire the 17th to 18th century private mansions
- Visit to the painter Paul Cézanne's workshop (not included)
- Breathtaking views of the Gulf of Cassis from Cape Canailles
- Discover the highlights of Marseille on a panoramic tour
This full-day excursion combines a tour of Aix en Provence, Cassis and the wild Calanques and Marseille.
Walk along the Cours Mirabeau and discover Aix-en-Provence old town packed with shops, architectural and religious sites, bustling squares and refreshing fountains. Take a stroll through one of the numerous markets taking place everyday in the center of the city.
Aix is also the birthplace of the painter Paul Cézanne. If you wish so, you can visit his studio that was built from his own plans and where time seems to stand still (entrance ticket not included).
You'll then head to Cape Canaille to enjoy exceptional view of the bay of Cassis. Cassis is a very ancient fishing port and the harbour is probably the most beautiful part of the village. You can board on a 45-minute boat trip (ticket not included) to discover three Calanques, steep-walled coves with tiny harbours or beaches at the end.
The tour ends with a panoramic tour of Marseille, including a photo stop at Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica. From this hill, enjoy a breathtaking view on the Phocaean city, the Frioul islands and If Castle. You will then reach the 11th century Saint-Victor Abbey that guards the entry of the Vieux-Port (Old Port).
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus.
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees unless specified
- Infant (0-3): free
- Children (4-11): reduced
Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille
Meet us 15 minutes before departure in front of Radisson Blu Hotel, 38 Quai Rive Neuve.
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- We cannot be held responsible in the event that the boat trip is cancelled due to bad weather, or if the Crest roads and the access to Cape Canaille are closed
- Cancellation fees: Less than 2 days before departure: 20% of tour price | Less than 1 day before departure: 40% of tour price | The same day: 100% of tour price
- From 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
Tuesdays and Fridays
Departure: 9.00am / Return: 6.30pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Comment organiser un enterrement le jour d'une grève des pompes funèbres à Marseille ? Paul, contrôl...
Chloé, la trentaine largement entamée, cumule les rencontres masculines désastreuses ! Est-elle trop...
Cette saison, deux représentations du Lac des Cygnes sont présentées, pour vous, aficionados de dans...
Offre de lancement du 1er au 30 octobre dans la limite des places disponibles. 10 ans d'Enfantillage...
Mathieu Madenian revient avec son one-man show encore plus drôle et plus personnel que le précédent....
De son enfance dans le Nord de la France aux passagers qu’il sert sur ses vols, il se confie et nous...