Maui spectacular Haleakala sunset tour
- See the sensational Haleakala sunset and admire the colors in the sky
- Savor a three-course meal after the sunset
- Enjoy the spectacular views from the bus as you ascend to the summit
Experience the sensational Haleakala sunset on this one of a kind Hawaii tour. The place is known for its spectacular sunrises, but this tour offers you the opportunity to visit the majestic Mount Haleakala as the sun descends into the Hawaiian night and creates a magical spectacle in the sky.
Enjoy magnificent views of Haleakala while listening to live narration detailing the history, legends and facts by your professional driver. After sunset, you’ll marvel at the final act; a celestial kaleidoscope of colors at twilight and witness panoramic views of Maui’s lowlands and neighboring islands in the distance. After the sunset you will be treated to a culinary delight at Cafe O'Lei at the Dunes, one of Maui's most famous restaurants.
You will get to travel in comfort and style on one of our Gray Line buses with wide panoramic windows that allow spectacular views as you ascend to the summit. With stops at 7,000 feet above sea level at the Haleakala ranger station, and again at 9,740 feet where you will have the best views of the magnificent scenery around you. As dusk approaches in the Hawaiian Islands you will be floored by the cascading colors over the islands.
Dinner is family style dining and has a vegan/vegetarian option.
Family dinner includes:
Portuguese bean soup, Caesar salad, Chicken linguine, Top sirloin steak, fresh baked rolls with butter, Hawaiian coffee and a warm brownie sundae.
Vegan/Vegetarian option includes:
Plated kula green salad with liliko and papaya seed dressing, grilled vegetable Napoleon over quinoa, pesto and balsamic reduction, fresh fruit sorbet and Hawaiian coffee.
- Three-course dinner at Cafe O' Lei at the Dunes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher.
- Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala (temperatures 20-40 F)
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude
- People who have gone scuba diving should wait 24 hours before going on this tour
- No refunds if sunset not visible due to inclement weather conditions
- This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 48 hours prior to the tour date to reconfirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Every day at 3.30pm
Witness the incredible sunrise on Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. This once-in-a-lif...
Explore the best of central Maui on this guided tour. Travel to the island’s famous dormant volcano,...
Take a tour of Honolulu and visit Pearl Harbor on this guided day trip from Maui. Enjoy round trip a...
Explore the beauty and scenery of two Hawaiian Islands on this multi-island expedition. Begin your a...
This exhilarating helicopter tour in Maui soars above the island's famous volcano, waterfalls and th...
Experience a Maui helicopter ride unlike any other during your Hana Rainforest tour. Explore Maui’s ...