Maui Spirit Crater and Hana Rainforest helicopter tour from Kahului
- Experience an exhilarating flight above Maui’s dormant volcano
- View the Hana Rainforest from above
- See Manawainui Valley, the North Shore of Maui and Jurassic Rock
This exhilarating helicopter tour in Maui soars above the island's famous volcano, waterfalls and the Hana Rainforest on an eastern island journey. Haleakala National Park is home to the world's largest dormant volcano capped by its moonlike crater and large lava flows. See the Hana Rainforest from the best view possible, the sky!
Soar high above the jagged cliffs, amazing waterfalls and some of the most isolated areas of the island. Highlights include views of Haleakala Crater, Old Hana Town, the Manawainui Valley and the breathtaking Maui coastline. In the distance, see the crescent shaped island of Molokini and the cities of Kihei, Wailea and Makena. During the winter, keep your eyes open for marine life including humpback whales.
Prices and fees are per person. Prices, aircraft type and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fees listed may include landing fees, segment fees, overflight fees, fuel surcharge and other applicable charges. Adult U.S. passengers (18 years of age or older) are required to show U.S. federal or state-issued valid photo ID and non-U.S. passengers must present a valid, government-issued passport.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required; no-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. Maverick reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate. Flight routes may be altered due to weather at any time.
Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit for a helicopter passenger is 300 lbs., guests exceeding the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. The total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. Children 2 years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 2 years of age can travel on the adult’s lap.
- Round trip transportation from hotel
- Helicopter flight
- Children over the age of 2 yrs. will be required to purchase a seat
- Children under the age of 2 yrs. are required to have proof of age (passport or birth certificate)
Lelepio Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
- Please note that there are no daily scheduled departure times
- Times shown when booking are approximate, you will receive the exact time when the booking is confirmed
- We will do our best to accomodate your time request
- Please contact the tour operator Mustang Helicopter once in Hawaii for one last confirmation prior to your tour
Witness the incredible sunrise on Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. This once-in-a-lif...
Explore the best of central Maui on this guided tour. Travel to the island’s famous dormant volcano,...
Take a tour of Honolulu and visit Pearl Harbor on this guided day trip from Maui. Enjoy round trip a...
Experience the sensational Haleakala sunset on this one of a kind Hawaii tour. The place is known fo...
Explore the beauty and scenery of two Hawaiian Islands on this multi-island expedition. Begin your a...
Experience a Maui helicopter ride unlike any other during your Hana Rainforest tour. Explore Maui’s ...