Kick off an adorable and unimaginable day by being exposed to the mission to protect the environment and recycle glass waste through skilled craftsmen creating unique handmade pieces of art from glass at the Mauritius Glass Gallery. Following you will be having an insight of the Hindu culture through the visit of a temple situated in the southern region of Mauritius. Some 700 meters ahead lies the next destination where you will immerse yourself in banana chips production, starting right from the use of the raw material into the finished product. Head to Bois Cheri for the visit of the chalet and tea tasting before relishing a mouthwatering lunch at Avalon Golf Club restaurant. Enjoy your way back after having had a sip of a unique lychee wine at Takamaka Winery.
Attractions & guided tours
Mauritius banana chips, tea and lychee wine tasting tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Meet the local producers and learn about their products
What to expect
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
Pick-up available from all coast hotels. Please contact the local supplier to schedule your pick-up
After booking, you will receive the local supplier's contact details to schedule your pick-up time
What to remember
- This tour is not allowed to people who are less than 18 years old
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour
- Available on Mondays
- Pick-up available from all coast hotels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.