For people who's always been obsessed with seeing dolphins, in this tour, your dream can come true with a two-hour dolphin expedition. Be among the lucky ones to watch these cetaceans swimming freely in their natural environment and also see wild animals like lions, zebras, rhinos, giraffes at Casela Nature Parks. Do not miss the opportunity of including them in your holiday photo album during this tour.
Mauritius Dolphin Observation cruise and Casela Nature Parks entrance ticket
Language: English , French
Availability: Monday - Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Perfect for dolphin enthusiast and little kids
- See wild animals like lions, zebras, rhinos, giraffes at Casela Nature
- Must-visit for families
What to expect
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Entrance ticket
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Child up to 3 years
Pick-up from your hotel in Mauritius
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- It is recommended to bring your sunscreen, beach towels, spare clothes, mosquito repellent, water, sneakers
- Pregnant women are not recommended to do the Safari at Casela Park
- You have 3 hours to spend at the park then the driver will drop you at your hotel
- The dolphin encounter starts and ends at Flic en Flac on the west coast of the island and the Casela Park is 5 minutes away
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local operator at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Monday - Saturday
- Dolphin expedition at 7.00am
- Casela Nature Park opens at 9.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 36 hours before the experience begins.