Explore the hidden tastes of the Bellarine Peninsula as you travel through the enchanting paths and discover some of the best foods, wines, beers and ciders that the locals produce as well as take in the breath-taking scenery that is enjoyed by the residents all year round. Take the day to experience the sights and tastes that this locally loved and world-renowned area has to offer.
Bellarine food and wine taste trail
Availability: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Experience the ultimate Bellarine Peninsula taste trail
- Cellar door wine and craft beer tasting
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
696 Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria, Australia
Please be ready and waiting at least 15 minutes prior to pick-up time at the bus stop outside the Mail Exchange Hotel.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- At least four people are required for this activity to take place
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience