Melbourne Sports Tour plus Eureka SkyDeck
- Melbourne City Sightseeing with a difference
- Great for sports lovers and fans
- Explore behind the scenes of Australia's most famous sporting venues
- Get a bird's eye view of the sports precincts from Eureka SkyDeck
- Enjoy lunch at the Etihad Stadium/Docklands Precinct
Discover Melbourne's sporting scene from the ground and above with this combined sports lovers and Eureka SkyDeck tour. Choose from either the Melbourne Cricket Ground MCG tour, Rod Laver Arena tour or entrance to the National Sports Museum. Visit Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup, and drive through the Commonwealth Games Athletes Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne Formula One Grand Prix Circuit. Pause for lunch at the Etihad Stadium/Docklands precinct. After enjoying your sports tour and lunch, visit the Eureka SkyDeck for a unique view of Melbourne.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Includes one of the following:
- Melbourne Cricket ground (MCG) Tour
- Entry into National Sports Museum at The MCG
- Rod Laver Arena Tour
- City sports tour
- Pub style lunch
- Eureka SkyDeck entrance
Children 14 years and under: reduced
This tour departs from The Melbourne Day Tour Centre on Russell Street at Federation Square at 8.30am
Pick-up from selected city hotels also available on request
- You can select the option, upon confirmation, to upgrade to include The Edge experience at Eureka SkyDeck
8.30am Monday - Friday
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Join us on a 2 hour investigation into the ghosts of Southport Cemetery. Discover the mysterious Mr ...
Take the ultimate sports lovers tour with MCG, Rod Laver Arena * and the National Sports Museum. Vis...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
Australian Open - Evening: Men's Semi-Final - Evening 24-01-2019 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tic...