Pentridge prison D division tour
- Walk in the footsteps of notorious Chopper Reed
- Discover the famous outlaw Ned Kelly’s remains
- Experience the final moments of Ronald Ryan, the last man to be executed in Australia
- Have fun on an engaging tour with your friends
Walk in the footsteps of notorious Chopper Reed, discover the famous outlaw Ned Kelly’s remains and experience the final moments of Ronald Ryan, the last man to be executed in Australia. With 44 bodies buried on on-site and a who’s who of Australia’s criminal underworld calling Pentridge home, it's no wonder the building is haunted by its past. Be incarcerated at Pentridge Prison, home to Australia’s hardest and longest serving prisoners.
There are no reduced prices.
Pentridge Prison D Division Corner Urquhart Street & Wardens Walk South, Coburg
- Venue: Mainly Indoors
- Terrain: Little walking, some steps
- Paranormal Activity: Very High
- This tour is not suitable to children under 16 years old
- No refunds. Change of date permitted with a minimum of 48 hours notice BEFORE your scheduled experience for a fee of $5 per order. New date must be chosen at time of reschedule. Non-attendance and late cancellation voids your order.
Saturday and Sunday
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Join us on a 2 hour investigation into the ghosts of Southport Cemetery. Discover the mysterious Mr ...
Take the ultimate sports lovers tour with MCG, Rod Laver Arena * and the National Sports Museum. Vis...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
Australian Open - Evening: Men's Semi-Final - Evening 24-01-2019 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tic...