Explore the story of American Speed at the Edge Motor Museum. Located just 600 feet down the street from Sun Studio and within walking distance of the Downtown Entertainment District in Memphis, Tennessee, the Edge Motor Museum follows the rise, plateau, and fall of the American sports car. This inaugural exhibit features amazing original and unmodified examples of iconic automobiles from post-war through 1974.
Ticket to the American Speed exhibit
- Explore the story of American Speed
- View original and unmodified examples of iconic automobiles
- Learn about the rise and fall of the American sports car
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
- Entrance ticket
- Guided tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
645 Marshall Avenue, Memphis, TN, USA
Located 600 feet west of Sun Studio
- There is a gift shop available
- Payment can be made in cash, credit card, and check
- Open every day but Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Monday - Friday 10.30am - 5.00pm, Saturday 11.00am - 3.00pm, Sunday 12.00pm - 4.00pm
You've got some of Miami's top picks wrapped up in one on this action-packed daytrip. Hold on to you...
Travel to the Grand Canyon West Rim, the closest region of the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas. On your wa...
The Grand Canyon during sunset bolsters why the Grand Canyon ranks among the 7 Natural Wonders of th...
Ageless vampires, star-crossed lovers, ice-cold beverages, and a ghostly, ever-changing parade of Ne...
Old Town is the area’s premier outdoor entertainment district with something for all ages. Where the...
Join this tour for a fast visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. With priority ferry ticke...