This excursion begins at the Uco Valley and arriving at San Rafael, in the southern part of Mendoza. Here you will have the chance to explore the stunning villa 25 de Mayo, the historical site and the blossoming orchid area. Next, you will continue to Atuel River Canyon with its astonishing shapes, colors, and structure that has taken nature centuries to create. You will be able to visit the well known landmarks of the canyon walls that include the Ghost Cathedral and Castle. The tour will wrap up with a visit to Monjes Perdidos (Lost Monks), Mesa de las Brujas (Table of the Witches) and the hydroelectric complex El Nihuil Dike.
Atuel Canyon full-day tour from Mendoza
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: Thursdays and Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See the beautiful Uco Valley
- Spend time exploring the Atuel River Canyon
- Visit the impressive hydroelectric complex El Nihuil Dike
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off from Downtown Mendoza hotels
- Bilingual Guide (English and Spanish)
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
Pick-up from your hotel
What to remember
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before the tour date to confirm the tour details, pick-up time, and hotel information. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Thursdays and Sundays at 9.00am
Gray Line Argentina
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.