This tour gives you the opportunity to learn interesting details about the life and work of two of Mexico's most famous artists: Frida Kahlo and her husband Diego Rivera. The tour will start at the Museum Diego Rivera Anahuacalli, which exhibits pre-Hispanic objects from the collection of Diego Rivera. Afterward, continue to the beautiful colonial neighborhood Coyoacan. Here you’ll have the opportunity to visit Frida Kahlo's home, the "Casa Azul", where you can admire paintings and personal belongings. Learn more about her life, her marriage, her affairs, and her suffering.
Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo museums guided tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Do this because
- Discover the passion of life of two of Mexico's most iconic artists
- Visit the Museum Diego Rivera Anahuacalli and the "Casa Azul" (House of Frida Kahlo)
- Explore the colonial neighborhood Coyoacan
- Admire paintings and personal belongings of Frida Kahlo
What to expect
- Shared transportation
- Spanish / English speaking guide
- Entrance to Museum Diego Rivera Anahuacalli and Museum Casa Azul (House of Frida Kahlo)
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
What to remember
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your camera and some extra cash for souvenirs, food, and drinks
Daily at 9.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.